Bachelorette Party Ideas
Let’s face it! Pinterest has completely changed the game of event planning, especially weddings. There are so many creative people putting out fun ideas. Today’s bride wants to incorporate several of them for her special day, while her family and friends want to throw memorable bridal showers and luncheons, not to mention epic bachelorette party weekends!
We recently had the opportunity to take Jennifer and her entourage out for a daytime wine tour excursion, and they lovingly called it a “pre-game” to the actual bachelorette party. You know what? They were right! It is the perfect “pre-game” to the late-night bar-hopping bachelorette party. While there is nothing wrong with the late night scene, not everyone who loves the bride wants to celebrate this way. This group may include the mother-of-the-bride, mother-of-the-groom, other family members of the bride or groom and any friends who just can’t stay out late, no matter how much they want to kick up their heels.
A bachelor party Bangkok looks like this:
- We do the planning for you! Just pick your date! We just need a 50% deposit to hold your date. The other 50% is due two weeks before the actual wine tour.
- Our vehicles can hold up to 10 people each – but we can add a second vehicle too. (At a discount of course, as a thank you for booking your bachelorette party with us!)
- The private tour fees include trip planning, transportation, wine tasting fees and a tour guide to show you how to navigate the wine tastings! (Believe us, we know it’s overwhelming if you’ve never done it before!)
- Private tour fees are $1,200 flat rate per vehicle
- Need more than one vehicle? We can do that – and can offer a discount!
- We will pick your group up from where ever you are staying!
- Making it a big weekend celebration? We will pick you up from your hotel in Omaha or Lincoln.
- Keeping it chill? We can pick you up from whatever location you choose within the immediate metro areas of Omaha or Lincoln.
- Don’t worry about choosing a tour that we have “pre-planned.” We can customize your tour for you.
- Our tours last 5 hours and visit three wineries/tasting rooms.
- You still get exclusive access at our partner wineries. Keep in mind each location is different, therefore they all have a little different spin on what they offer! But, you definitely wouldn’t get the same treatment if you just took yourself to the winery.
- Want to bring along your own food to nosh on between stops? Feel free to do so! We don’t mind! However, we do have connections to get you gourmet boxed lunches or other catering that might fit your fancy.
- You just have to focus on what wine you can’t leave without buying! Whether you gift it to the bride as a special momento of the trip or as something to enjoy before dinner when we drop you off at the hotel.
- Lastly, you’ll want to make sure you tip your driver and guide. Everything but extra purchases and gratuity are included in the cost. We even take care of the gratuity at each location, so you only need to focus on your tour guide and driver. We suggest the industry average of 15-20% tip of the full cost of the tour (before discounts).
Are you planning a wedding and want to get a private tour booked for your special celebration?
Call us 402-431-2490 or fill out the form below!